UAE or the United Arab Emirates is an Islamic and Arabian country located next to the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf and neighboring Oman and Saudi Arabia countries. The United Arab Emirates has so many sceneries and attractions that will thrill you.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is located in the Middle East but unlike most countries in this region, it is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with so many tourist attractions and wonders that will amaze you with its beauty and glamour.
Most people know UAE with only Dubai city. Although Dubai is the most important city in the United Arab Emirates. But UAE has so much more than some of Dubai’s famous places to offer. In this article, we are going to talk about this magnificent country and try to introduce it to you a little bit.
Some main information about the United Arab Emirates:
Important cities of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates comprises seven Emirates or states but the three main states of UAE are:
Dubai is the most important and most-known city in the United Arab Emirates. You are probably familiar with Dubai city and heard about its wonders. Dubai is full of wonders and world’s greatest in most things. Some may know Dubai as the forest of skyscrapers and the city that lives in the future.
Dubai is so special that it has become a brand with its own identity and image that you might have never visited the city but you feel like you know it.
2- Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second main city of this beautiful country. Abu Dhabi may politically be the main city of the United Arab Emirates but it is the second main city of UAE tourist-wise.
The third most important city in the United Arab Emirates would be Sharjah. Sharjah is also known as the cultural hub of the United Arab Emirates or UAE. Sharjah is famous for its many museums and cultural places
The climate of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates has a tropical climate with both dry and humid weather at the same time. Most of UAE’s land is desert and some areas are bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf which brings humidity to the nearby cities. Despite the dryness and humidity, the weather in the United Arab Emirates is very hot most of the year.
The United Arab Emirates has temperate winters and sultry summers. Summers in the United Arab Emirates are almost intolerable but if you are coming from a cold country with freezing weather and climate you have to visit UAE in winter to experience a moderate winter that feels like spring.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) travel cost
The United Arab Emirates is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with so many attractions and scenery. The number of attractions in the United Arab Emirates is so various that can match every lifestyle and travel style. Some people like to have economical travel and some people don’t like to put a like to a price limit on their travel plans. It doesn’t matter which group you are in; the United Arab Emirates has the potential to create a memorable time for you on your visit to this country.
The average travel cost for one week in the United Arab Emirates is around 5,180 AED for one person. This is an average cost and you can make it cost less or more based on the trip plan that you design. If you want your trip to UAE to cost less you can plan your trip to this country from the second half of spring to the first half of fall..
Attractions of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
As we mentioned before, United Arab Emirates is a country with so many tourist attractions and scenery. UAE is a collection of the world’s greatest wonders including the world’s greatest mall, the world’s tallest tower, the world’s greatest performing fountain, etc.
Some of the United Arab Emirates’ fascinating attractions are:
- Burj Khalifa: World’s tallest tower and skyscraper that you should definitely visit on your trip to UAE.
- Dubai Mall: World’s greatest mall with so many attractions inside of it like an aquarium, cinema, KidZania, and a lot more attractions despite the luxurious shops and shopping centers.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque: the world’s third greatest mosque that reminds you of the importance of Islam in UAE’s culture and society.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: the second branch of the Louvre museum in Abu Dhabi with 55 buildings that the main purpose of this museum is to fill the void between western and eastern art and culture.
- Palm Jumeirah: an archipelago of artificial islands in the shape of a palm tree located on the Persian Gulf.
- Sharjah Art Museum: a great museum in Sharjah city with over 72 galleries that are mostly focused on Arabian and Middle Eastern culture and history.
Some tips for a better trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- the United Arab Emirates is a safe and secure country where you don’t have to worry about your belongings in this country being stolen.
- Do not forget to pack more than enough sunscreen on your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Direct sunlight in UAE cities might be dangerous for your skin.
- Limit your drinking to bars and restaurants. Do not drink in public spaces and be careful that using drugs is strictly prohibited in UAE.
- Be careful about the calendar and main Islamic events like Ramadan which brings some limitations to society.
- Dubai is not suitable for walking and exploring the city on foot. It’s not safe to explore Dubai on foot.
- It’s not common in the United Arab Emirates society to tip and it even may seem offensive on some occasions.
- Be careful about sexual relationships in the United Arab Emirates. Any kind of sexual relationship like kissing is considered obscene in public spaces. It’s better to leave sexual relations for your private times when you are in the United Arab Emirates.