Global Village of Dubai is situated on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road E 311 road, United Arab Emirates. It blends cultures of 90 countries all over the world in one spot. It is a unique destination to enjoy the largest leisure, tourism, shopping, and entertainment project in the world. Annually, it has more than 5 million visitors on the area of 1,600,000 m2.
Joining to each event means experiencing new wonders with each visit by finding their cuisine and cultures from all over the world. By visiting the Global Village, you can discover all around the world in one day and one place, from Europe and America to Asia. It offers its visitors a wide various range of events, shows, activities, and plenty of fun surprises to millions of visitors in an open air.
It collects the greatest culture of countries in the world and display it in festivals and takes visitors on a journey via a different group of pavilions which are reflecting the richness and culture of a different countries. It provides wonderful international foods and memorable entertainment adventures in a various range of amusing games and fascinating tours.
Global Village of Dubai and its Tickets and Timing
Global Village in Dubai offers an illustration of culture of 90 countries all over the world. The stimulating architecture of this village has developed its name for Dubai’s most widespread shopping, entertainment, tourism, and leisure project. The whopping area of Global Village is 17,200,000 sq. feet, you can overspend in a wide range of unlimited choices which are occupied with a lot of fun, adventure, entertainment, excitement, and joy. Because of the popular rides and slides, Global Village of Dubai known as a perfect location for family-friendly entertainment. Undoubtedly, there are so many entertainment opportunities for children and adults, because of that, this Global village became one of the most visited tourist attractions in Dubai.
No announcement was declared about the timings of Global Village for this year. But it is expected to be similar to the last year.
- from Saturday to Wednesday: 4 PM – 12 AM
- from Thursday to Friday: 4 PM – 1 AM
- Mondays are particularly for families and ladies.
The entrance tickets to Global Village cost AED 20 per person at the gate, but for those who purchase the ticket online, the ticket will be only AED 15 per person. There also are available VIP Packs for visitors which offers its holders advantages like VIP janitor service, VIP parking entrance, particular offers of attractions, and even an extra ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai. The costs of these VIP packs are from AED 1,500 to 6,000 for now.
Global Village of Dubai and its Activity
- You can select the package from your hotel to have a transfer or reach the activity destination by yourself.
- You can start the thrilling tour in the Global Village and discover the various cultures and heritage of more than 35 enormous pavilions.
- You can taste the culinary flavors of both United Arab Emirates and 70 countries.
- You can watch cultures and stage shows, concerts, stunt shows, and parades that highlight various cultures in live.
- You can taste mesmerizing cuisines from more than 200 restaurants and cafes with delicacies from all over the globe.
Global Village of Dubai and its Specific Rules
There are some rules for entering to this magnificent village and do abide by these rules and regulations to have an enjoyable time there. Rules are as follow:
- Please dress modestly
- Please avoid public display of affection
- No pets are permitted
- Filming is not allowed without a permit
- No skateboards, scooters, segway, hoverboards, and so on are permitted