Located on Doha’s longest private beach, InterContinental Doha is surrounded by landscaped gardens. It features 14 restaurants and bars, including the famous La Mar Doha, various leisure facilities, a free-form pool, and the exclusive InterContinental Spa.
INTERCONTINENTAL DOHA BEACH & SPA
- AN IHG HOTEL Located in the West Bay district, 4 km from the lush 18-hole Doha Golf Club, Intercontinental Doha Hotel offers gulf views.
- It offers non-smoking rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and free parking.
- Pearl-Qatar artificial island is less than 3.1 km away.
- The property is 13 km from Katara Beach. The Intercontinental Doha Hotel is just a few minutes’ drive from the Corniche. Accommodation consists of 257 rooms where guests can enjoy TV, satellite television, and high-speed internet.
- They have tea and coffee-making facilities, glasses, and a kettle. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant in the morning. For European dishes in a warm atmosphere, try the Belga Café restaurant. Guests can sit at the pool bar and enjoy fresh coffee, cocktails, and tea. Al Qassar metro station is about a 10-minute walk away.
- A swimming pool and sun loungers are available at the Intercontinental Doha Hotel at an additional cost. In addition to fitness and aerobics classes, the property also offers massage treatments, an outdoor pool, and a plunge pool. This place has a gym.
On the private InterContinental beach
All hotel guests have access to the InterContinental Beach Club, where the hotel provides lounge chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels.
The Beach Club also includes a bar and restaurant. So, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and soak up the sun comfortably, aided by fast and efficient service. The relaxed and casual atmosphere of the Beach Bar is enhanced by the waves rolling up and down the beach. While
guests soak up the sun and cool off with a dip in the calm Mediterranean Sea; they can enjoy drinks and cocktails throughout the day and late into the night.
- Bar: 9:30am – 11:30pm
- Lunch: 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Dinner: 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm