Pudong, Shanghai’s bustling financial and cultural district, is where you’ll find the Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park Hotel. Exit 6 of Metro Line 2’s “Science and Technology Museum” and Exit 3 of Metro Line 9’s “Fangdian Road,” both of which provide convenient access to the city center and the Bund, are both within proximity to the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Location of the Century Park Grand Mercure Shanghai
No. 1199 Ying Chun Road, Lianyang District 200135, China GPS: 31.2263151, 121.5605241
Accommodation Century Park Grand Mercure
The 362 spacious rooms and suites have modular furniture, large plasma-screen televisions, floor-to-ceiling windows, designer bathtubs and separate shower stalls in their bathrooms.
Hotel near SNIEC: Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park
Century Park is near the hotel, which is in a residential area. It’s right next to the shopping centre Zhengda Damuzhi Guangchang, which has a lot of Asian restaurants, a Carrefour grocery store, and other shops. Alternately, you can cross the bridge to the shopping mall opposite (Lianyang Guangchang), where additional shops like Costa Coffee and Starbucks
The ride to the hotel from Pudong Airport took about 40 minutes. The name of the hotel—Zhengda Meifu Jiudian—or the road on which it is situated—Yingchun Road—may be unfamiliar to the cabbie. However, if you tell them “Damuzhi Guangchang,” which translates to “Big Thumb Plaza,” they might be able to recognize you.
Be sure to have the hotel’s name and address written in Chinese. with you (in Chinese characters). The taxi driver will most likely enter these details into a mobile app and navigate. Many guests stayed at this hotel to attend SNIEC events, which are 5 minutes away by car or 30 minutes by foot.
About Century Park Grand Mercure Shanghai
The Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park Hotel offers a 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport for a fee of CNY 800 per person, per round trip. Geniet van rubs en nuttig een ontbijt, lunch of cafe bij Limitlessness, een van de 2 cafés. In addition, amenities like a health club and fitness center make this luxury hotel stand out. Other people find it attractive because of the charming person and the location. You can view the open-ended verification here: There are 12 steps leading to the Fangdian Road Station.
- In the heart of Shanghai, in the Pudong district, is the Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park.
- Guests at Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park can go to Pudong New Area (1.8 miles), The Bund Waterfront Promenade (4.3 miles), and the Shanghai New International Expo Center (1.6 miles).
- Zendai Museum of Modern Art is 0.2 miles away, The Ocean Plaza is 0.3 miles, and Shanghai International Exhibition Center is a 10-minute walk from the 5-star Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park.
- the Great Mercure Shanghai Century Park highlights stopping accessible on location.
- The nightly rate for a 5-star hotel in Shanghai’s Pudong district is $165 on average. At just $92/night, the Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park is $73 less expensive than the city average.
- the Shanghai hotel has a business centre with a work desk and a photocopier.
At Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park, there are rooms with air conditioning, some of which have a television, a direct-dial telephone, and private bathrooms with bathtubs. In addition to a personal safe and iron, these modern rooms also have equipment for making tea and coffee. Slippers are provided in the spacious bathrooms. Some rooms have views of the city.
Eat & Drink
Every day, a breakfast buffet is served. On-site, there is a lounge bar with refreshing drinks. Blue Marlin Bar & Restaurant is just a seven-minute walk away, where you can eat.
The hotel charges CNY 128 per person, per day, for a full breakfast.
The Zendai Museum of Modern Art is just a short walk from this hotel in the heart of Shanghai. The 468-meter-tall poured concrete tripod Oriental Pearl TV Tower and the 16-mile-long Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport are both within 15 minutes of this property. The property is only three miles away from Shanghai Tower.
There is no internet access.